- ” We as humans have the power to do such, but whether we grab on to the thread or not is a choice we make.” – Ciel Phamtonhive
- “Nothing in this world is a coincidence. Everything is Hitsuzen.” – Yuuko Ichihara
*Hitsuzen meaning inevitability, destiny, or fate, as being the driving force in the world
- “There are many unusual things in this world. Everyday events occur that cannot be explained. Bizarre phenomena that often go unnoticed because people close their eyes to what they don’t understand. But the truth of the matter is, there are many unusual things in this world. And people…. People are the most mysterious of them all.” – Yuuko Ichihara
- “I’m one hell of a butler.” – Sebastian
- “At that moment, I was sure … he would cry. It seems that Sakura-chan is the most important person in the world to Syaoran-kun. So when she said, “who are you?” I felt certain he would cry. I wonder if he’s crying now.” – Fai
- Kyo Sôma: One of these days, I’ll make you say you’re sorry!Yuki Sôma: [looking bored] I’m sorry.
Kyo Sôma: Dammit! That’s not what I meant! Don’t you have any shame?
Yuki Sôma: [still looking bored] Yes, I’m ashamed to be seen with you, shouting in public.
Kyo Sôma: Oh that’s it! We’re taking this outside!
Yuki Sôma: [still looking bored] We ARE outside, you stupid cat.
- “Hey, Nana…
people’s feelings change easily…
what you see is a house of cards…
and nothing lasts forever.” – Hachi
- “People can have lovers..they can have friends..they can be together..but when you think about it..you’ll see that originally..we’re alone” – NANA